We recommend connecting to ATP Online content via broadband for the best user experience.
In addition, please ensure the following minimum requirements.
- Operating system: Windows 7, OSX 10.5
- Tablet/Phone OS: iOS 6+, Android 4+
- Network speed: ADSL
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Audio: Speakers/Headphones
- Browser: Firefox 25, Chrome 30, Safari 6, Opera 12, IE 10
- Note: Chrome is recommended as the preferred browser
For media file downloads
- Word / Excel: 2003+
- PDF Reader: All pdf readers acceptable
If the above requirements are met and the eCoach resources do not display correctly, please adjust in your browser to ensure that third party cookies are allowed to be downloaded when the resources are accessed.
In order to ensure that progress and results are recorded correctly:
- Please do not close your web browser whilst the eCoach or LMS is loading (as indicated by a spinning graphic in the browser tab or window). This may cause progress data to be lost.
- Please do not open multiple browser windows containing LMS or eCoach screens. This also may cause progress data to be lost. Always ensure that only one (1) browser window or tab is open whilst completing your online studies.
- LMS administrators: please do not set eCoach to open in a new window, tab or iframe that is separate from the current LMS window. This also may cause system miscommunications and, subsequently, progress data to be lost.